Beryl delivered a great workshop and gave some excellent insights on how to get our message across to our clients.
A One Page Business Plan (“OPP”) is a simple and yet powerful tool you can use to keep an eye on your progress.
An OPP is just that. A business plan which fits onto one page of A4 paper. And it is designed to be updated once a month.
OPP ‘takes the temperature’ of your business. It measures the results of all the systems you and your team need to excel at to achieve your business goals. It also keeps an eye on your sales, costs and cashflow during the month.
Every monthly measurement has a monthly target to aim for. As such, it is an ideal way of setting challenging but achievable targets for your team to achieve and monitoring how well they are achieving them.
Why implement a One Day Business Plan?
It can be used as the agenda for your monthly team meetings. And it pushes your business forward, identifying any areas to work on or think about, and records and reviews the action required to make it even better in the future.
Produce a monthly OPP and you can be sure your team remains focused on helping you move towards your business goals.
Your Sibbalds OPP session will help you create and implement your One Page Business Plan.
During the session you will:
- Work out what measurements you need to stay on top of in order to track your progress towards your goals
- Confirm who will be responsible for producing each measurement to go in the OPP
- Agree a suitable monthly target for each measurement with the appropriate person
You will leave the session with:
- A tool which you can use as an early warning system so you can avoid any unexpected problems or issues in the future
- A tool you can use at your team meetings as the catalyst for identifying any action that needs to be taken to get your business back on track and agreeing who will take the action
- A tool which keeps you and your team disciplined and focused on your goals
- A tool which will help to improve your business profits and capital value through consistent use
Call us on 01332 242 257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free copy of the checklist.
- marketing workshop 2
Expertly put together, encompassing all aspects that are needed in trying to grow a business.marketing workshop 1
We moved to Sibbalds 18 months ago, after we had previously spent the last 7 years working with large regional firms. We didn’t feel like we got the service we deserved, or the support we needed to grow the business and minimise our tax liabilities.
David Bowler and his team have helped us in so many ways, from producing quarterly management accounts and pro-active tax planning, through to completion of our P11D forms and annual returns. They are always available at the end of the phone to answer our queries, and best of all they actively look for ways to help us and recommend ideas that can help us improve our profits.
They are professional and reliable, and we think of them as part of our team and would highly recommend them to other business owners who want to improve their business performance – in fact we have done so on a number of occasions!Andrew Constantinou
Managing Director, George’s Tradition
Free no obligation consultation
We offer a free no obligation meeting where we can assess your needs depending at what stage of the conversion process you are at. Our fees are fixed and any additional services required are always agreed in advance before work is carried out.