Beryl delivered a great workshop and gave some excellent insights on how to get our message across to our clients.
Board meetings. Business meetings. Strategy meetings.
However you refer to them, they will make sure that you, your directors and managers keep focused on your goals. They will make sure that you, your directors and managers remain accountable for the actions and tasks allocated to them.
And they will make sure your business moves forward to achieve its goals, the level of growth and increased profits you are aiming for. The Sibbalds ‘BoardSmart’ service gives you the chance to have a skilled and experienced consultant join you at your key business meetings.
And you can use your Sibbalds consultant in any way you want. From silent observer to adjudicator, technical adviser to independent sounding board, chairman to minute taker, or even as the facilitator for brainstorming sessions. We can even prepare the agenda if you’d find that helpful. The choice of what you want us to do is entirely yours.
The benefits you will get from BoardSmart include:
- Meetings that rise above office politics to focus on the really important issues, such as how to drive the business on to ever-greater success
- Meetings that are disciplined and kept on track with an agreed agenda – so that the discussions remain ‘high value’ and everyone attending is able to get the very most from them
- Ad hoc assistance between board meetings to discuss any ideas you have or any ideas you want to consider
- External accountability – so that all the good ideas generated in the meetings are turned into agreed action plans, effective action and impressive results
- An outsider’s perspective – which, by challenging preconceived ideas about how things are done in the industry or business, helps to identify breakthrough ideas and strategies that have never been tried before
The Sibbalds ‘BoardSmart’ service gives you the chance to have a skilled and experienced consultant join you at your key business meetings.
Client Case Studies
- marketing workshop 2
Expertly put together, encompassing all aspects that are needed in trying to grow a business.marketing workshop 1
We moved to Sibbalds 18 months ago, after we had previously spent the last 7 years working with large regional firms. We didn’t feel like we got the service we deserved, or the support we needed to grow the business and minimise our tax liabilities.
David Bowler and his team have helped us in so many ways, from producing quarterly management accounts and pro-active tax planning, through to completion of our P11D forms and annual returns. They are always available at the end of the phone to answer our queries, and best of all they actively look for ways to help us and recommend ideas that can help us improve our profits.
They are professional and reliable, and we think of them as part of our team and would highly recommend them to other business owners who want to improve their business performance – in fact we have done so on a number of occasions!Andrew Constantinou
Managing Director, George’s Tradition
Free no obligation consultation
We offer a free no obligation meeting where we can assess your needs depending at what stage of the conversion process you are at. Our fees are fixed and any additional services required are always agreed in advance before work is carried out.