Expertly put together, encompassing all aspects that are needed in trying to grow a business.
It is essential you know where you are in every aspect of your business (the downturn makes it crucially important), especially when it comes to cash!
- Does the prospect of changing your bank fill you with horror?
- Do you know that you could probably get better finance deals elsewhere but do not know where to start?
- Do you need funding for a new car / asset and do not know who to call?
- Would you like to restructure your current borrowings but do not want to approach the bank?
- Do you need help understanding the bank charges you pay every month and why?
Have you answered yes to any of these questions?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Sibbalds Finding Finance consultancy session will help you.
During the consultancy session you will:
- Review all of your existing funding so you are clear about what you owe, at what rates, for how long and with what security at stake
- Review your bank charges and discuss how changing your banking behaviour can reduce these
- Receive an introduction to a new bank manager or a discussion with your existing bank manager if required
- Hold a discussion around what different types of funding are available, requirements from lenders and what rates, terms and conditions are acceptable
You will leave the session with:
- A strategy to reduce your bank charges
- A renewed relationship with your bank manager
- An understanding of what your existing arrangements really mean for you
We specialise in helping owner managed businesses make more profit and pay less tax, as well as the usual stuff you would expect from a Chartered Accountant – audit, accounts (obviously!), tax returns, book-keeping and payroll plus much more.
Client Case Studies
- marketing workshop 1
We moved to Sibbalds 18 months ago, after we had previously spent the last 7 years working with large regional firms. We didn’t feel like we got the service we deserved, or the support we needed to grow the business and minimise our tax liabilities.
David Bowler and his team have helped us in so many ways, from producing quarterly management accounts and pro-active tax planning, through to completion of our P11D forms and annual returns. They are always available at the end of the phone to answer our queries, and best of all they actively look for ways to help us and recommend ideas that can help us improve our profits.
They are professional and reliable, and we think of them as part of our team and would highly recommend them to other business owners who want to improve their business performance – in fact we have done so on a number of occasions!Andrew Constantinou
Managing Director, George’s Tradition
Beryl delivered a great workshop and gave some excellent insights on how to get our message across to our clients.marketing workshop 2
Free no obligation consultation
We offer a free no obligation meeting where we can assess your needs depending at what stage of the conversion process you are at. Our fees are fixed and any additional services required are always agreed in advance before work is carried out.