We’re delighted to say that we’ve been able to develop a great team of professionals with expertise in a wide range of areas – specialist audits, advanced tax planning, business growth and consulting and complex dispute resolution to name but a few.
Our 8 Promises to you
- Provide you with FREE telephone and email support whenever you need it
- Communicate with you in plain English – jargon is banned in our client communications
- Listen to what you are saying at all times
- Help you find the advice and support you need from our large network of professional connections through our SignPosting service – one call to us is all it takes and we do the rest
- Never surprise you with unexpected bills
- Constantly review the services we can provide so we grow and prosper together
- Do everything we say we are going to do on or ahead of schedule
- Guarantee all of our work – we’ll never treat a piece of work as completed until you’ve confirmed you are happy with what we have done
We act for and with owner managed businesses throughout the whole of England and this client base continues to grow steadily as a result of the quality of the compliance work we carry out, as well as our unique attitude, that focuses on the achievement of our clients’ goals.
With four directors and a total team in excess of 20, we find ourselves large enough to deal with the needs of our most demanding clients yet small enough to care about our smallest. Our client base itself ranges from individuals and families in business to commercial groups of companies. We understand that the needs of all our clients are of paramount importance, irrespective of the size of their businesses.
As a practice we are pleased to assist our clients through economic upturns and highs, as well as adverse trading situations and maintaining a close working relationship during these economic fluctuations has rewarded us with long term loyalty from these clients and a bond seems to exist that is rarely experienced in a professional relationship.
As you would expect from a well established firm such as ours, the provision of an accurate and “value for money” compliance service forms the backbone of what we do, ensuring to the best of our ability that our clients conform to the requirements of current legislation. The same level of “attention to detail” is applied to the completion of an individual’s tax return, as is given to the audits of businesses we act for.
Whilst some of our clients still opt for us to carry out this compliance function only, more and more these days we are developing relationships where our focus is very much on the declared personal goals of the owners of the business. Whether these are to sell the business via the open market or management buyout, pass the business on to family members, take a back seat, or simply “get through the current economic climate” in one piece, makes no difference to our senior team members as these are all frequently occurring requirements.
Strategic planning, high quality tax advice, profit improvement planning, fund raising and monitoring progress during projects are all now part of the day to day life of the Sibbalds team members, who not only deal with the historical aspect of compliance with you but more importantly, help you realise your personal goals.
We welcome clients of all business sizes and states of health and it is our pleasure to work with you, to make a difference.