Office Administrator / Receptionist
Day to Day responsibilities
A forward-thinking firm of accountants in Derby has a position for an Administrator to join their busy team. The role is offered on a permanent basis. Working within a busy team with a broad range of clients, you will take responsibility for:
- Processing Sibbalds Sales Invoices
- Credit Control
- New Client Onboarding
- Chasing Financial Information from Clients
- Assisting with Sibbalds CRM system and Marketing Information
- Reception Duties
- Supporting the Client Managers with reporting, scheduling and other tasks
- General Ad Hoc Admin Duties
High level knowledge of QuickBooks and Xero is essential, with an awareness of the various add-ons and applications that can be used with them would be a distinct advantage. Possessing a recognised qualification such as AAT or IAB/ICB would be advantageous.
You will be joining a friendly team in a long-established and successful accountancy practice. This role offers a competitive salary, 20-22 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension scheme. Regular team socials and substantial training and development.
Previous office-based experience, customer service experience
What skills you will need for this role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications; specifically, word, excel, outlook and teams
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent customer service and communication both over the phone/in-person and by email
- A positive attitude to go the extra mile to help the team and customers
Flexible/Hybrid working potential
Job Types: Full-time – Permanent
Salary: Will be based on experience and discussed at interview.
Contact: Jay Durow – email@example.com
You’ll join a progressive, award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants based in Derby. Founded in 1928, we’ve built an exceptional reputation in delighting our clients, offering a wide variety of accounting, tax and business advisory services to sole traders, partnerships and small to medium sized companies in Derby and the wider East Midlands region.
You’ll be based in a spacious, light and modern office, located just outside Derby City Centre with plenty of sandwich shops, supermarkets, and eateries nearby plus a gym only 100 yards down the road and Markeaton Park only a short walk away if you fancy some fresh air.
All our systems are available in the cloud, and you’re connected using the latest PCs with dual screens and ultrafast fibre broadband. Using great software, like Xero, Dext Prepare, and Iris means we have the best tools for you to use to help our customers.