Don’t assume you will be able to sell a business asset “Tax Free”
Read the Spring 2017 issue of our Pay Less Tax Newsletter.
- We examine the Chancellor’s “U-turn” on his proposals to increase Class 4 National Insurance (NI) charge for the self-employed.
- A look at the new Tax Allowances from 6th April 2017
- Reduction in the Dividend Income Zero Rate Band
- The new rules applying to Salary Sacrifice arrangements from April 2017
- We examine the new Tax Free Childcare Account
- Pension withdrawal and the annual allowance
- From 6th April 2017, there is a new allowance (Residence Nil Rate Band (RNRB)) in addition to the existing £325,000 Inheritance Tax (IHT) allowance