Pay Less Tax Newsletter – Spring 2019
Read the Autumn 2017 issue of our Pay Less Tax Newsletter.
- Non-Domiciles – The latest Finance Bill is changing the threshold for when a non-domiciled individual falls to have their worldwide income and gains taxed in the UK.
- Overseas pension – Changes are also under way for the treatment of pensions from overseas employment.
- Social Investment Tax Relief – ‘Impact Investing’ – SITR is possibly one of the governments best kept secrets offering an immediate 30% tax relief on the investment made by an individual in a social enterprise or charity
- Employee Ownership – If you are a business owner and would like to exit your business, receive at least 51% of the proceeds for the business tax free and want to retain some connection with your business and the employees this may well be the option to consider.
- Optional Remuneration Arrangements – Employers should review the wording of any flexible benefits package they offer their employees, including the use of car fuel cards and the repayment of the businesses mileage.