ATED (Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings) explained
Read the latest issue of our Pay Less Tax Newsletter. Articles include:
- Gifts Not Just For Christmas – A look at the trivial benefits rule
- Divorce or CP Dissolution? Stop! Visit your accountant!
- The Patent Box – The Autumn Statement changed the rules for companies engaged in Research and Development.
- Employers have no choice in paying the National Living Wage
- Lived In, Rented Out – A look at the potential tax liabilies on selling or buying a rented property
- Get Fit and Save Tax! – The cycle to work scheme remains unchanged which means an additional rate taxpayer would save 47% on the cost of buying a new bike