ATED (Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings) explained
In this newsletter, we examine the following changes:
- The Savings Starting Rate and the Personal Savings Allowance Explained
- NEW Investors Relief – In the Budget 2016 a new relief was introduced, Investors Relief (IR) to encourage passive investors to invest in trading businesses.
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- It’s all change for long-term resident Non-Domiciled individuals
- The need to record your Rental Property Losses
- Tax Free Childcare Account or Childcare Vouchers