In these difficult economic times (even though the government tells us that we have turned a corner!) businesses are still struggling to raise finance to keep their businesses going and invest in the growth of their business.
The traditional banks seem to only lend to businesses that do not require lending but are hesitant in assisting SME’s when it really comes to assisting their cash flow issues. Therefore there needs to be a more imaginative approach in getting some cash injection or investment in growing a business.
At Sibbalds we can help you overcome these difficulties by providing you advice and putting you in touch with experts in this area. Before making a decision, feel free to speak to us at no cost to you and without any obligation whatsoever so that we may be able to offer some assistance that is best suited to you and your business.
Sibbalds and our contacts in this complex field will be able to assist in financing in areas such as:
• Construction/development finance/property refurbishment loans
• Short term/bridging finance
• Residential property loans (mortgages, second charge loans, buy to lets)
• Commercial mortgages
• Commercial Investment Property mortgages
• Invoice finance (full factoring, invoice discounting, single invoice discounting, with or without recourse)
• Export and import finance
• Asset finance / refinance (plant and equipment, machinery, vehicles, fixtures and fittings, etc)
Speak to us before you make any decisions and we may be able to help. Even if you have already received an offer of finance, there may be alternative funders in the marketplace who can offer a better or more appropriate deal.
Image sourced from LendingMemo.