There are business owners who are successfully protecting their income and profits during the credit crunch.
In fact some of them are actually beating the odds and thriving during the downturn.
How are they able to do this?
Because they are keeping the score.
Whether you’re in business, sport or whatever walk of life, there is a way of keeping the score.
And the way you keep score helps determine your level of success.
However very few owners have a full and comprehensive appreciation of the important numbers and measures in their business.
Are you clear, and are your people clear, on how you keep score? Can you quickly and easily show us how your business is performing month by month? And can you quickly and easily demonstrate what’s being done to improve things month by month?
Sibbalds can help you produce regular management accounts which will provide you with a monthly scorecard.
We’ll work with you to ‘plug the gap’ your annual accounts leave and measure the numbers which matter to your business.
Which means that you:
- Know where your business stands financially each month and where the income has been generated
- Can seek out informed decisions every month based on this information
- Can take great, forward-thinking actions for your business
The numbers which will help you make informed strategic decisions to keep your particular business moving forward:
- What profit has been made on each service or product you offer?
- What cost has been incurred for each service or product you offer?
- What profit has each of your salespeople generated individually?
- What cost have they incurred individually?
- What profit you have made per customer / type of customer?
- What capacity you have to grow?